The Centre for International Public Policy is a non-governmental, non-profit organization established with the general goal of promoting international cooperation in the fields of foreign policy, diplomacy, economy, education and culture.
The organization also has a goal of encouraging cooperation with internal political and state subjects, as well as appropriate institutions from abroad. Among other things, the Centre will examine international political processes and Serbia’s role in them.
Specific goals of the Centre include the realization of projects that are important for political progress, organization of public debates, identifying potential threats for civil development and forecasting future problems, offering new ideas for policies aimed at problem-solving, as well as representing the link between politics, the media and civil society.
The Centre continues to develop its’ network of associates, which is made up of experts from different academic institutions, as well as various societal and political actors.
The organization will give its’ own contribution to the development of civil society in Serbia, as well as the strengthening of political dialogue through the exchange of opinions between various parties.
As a part of achieving its’ goals, The Centre will:
- Organize public discussions about current societal topics;
- Maintain seminars, round tables and similar gatherings aimed at answering foreign policy questions;
- Organize visits to diplomatic representations and government institutions;
- Establish cooperation with government institutions and the private sector through the exchange of information and experience, programmes of informal education and public media performances;
- Gather and process scientific and professional literature from relevant fields;
- Engage in projects, courses, symposiums and other types of scientific work from its’ chosen field;
- Cooperate with partner organizations and other organizations from the NGO sector